It’s been a busy year so far for me, and I haven’t posted much, but highlights of the year include:
- watching old home videos of my Grandma and other family members in Germany
- hearing my Dad bring joy to people in various care facilities by playing his guitar
- getting to be in Boston with Diveena
A few fun things I’ve done while in Boston:
- checked out the show floor at the American Library Association
- saw the play Disgraced, by Ayad Akhtar (what a play!)
More photos and other thoughts to come about my travels – for now, I’m focused on work, life, and enjoying time with Diveena!